1000x BULK MORINGA OLEIFERA SEEDS & Raw Seed Powder
1000x BULK MORINGA OLEIFERA SEEDS & Raw Seed Powder
Moringa Seed Purifies ALL IMPURITIES In Water
– HIGH PROTEIN AND ALKALIZES BLOOD PH
1000x BULK MORINGA OLEIFERA SEEDS,
100% PURE ORGANIC, HERBAL GROWING
- 1 Pound – Moringa Seed Powder×
- 30x Moringa Seed Caps×
- 100x Seed Powder caps×
- 400x Moringa Seed Powder Caps×
- 1000x Moringa Seed Caps×
- 30x Moringa Seed Teabags×
- 100x Moringa Seed Teabags
Product Description: BULK EMAIL US:
Thank you for your interest in the Highest Quality Moringa Seed produce in the Market. We would just need to figure out the shipping and contract agreement before hand.
If you approve of our reasonable pricing, we will send you instructions on money order or wiring money to our banks. We do not accept debit or credit cards at this moment.
Conventional (Traditional) Moringa Oleifera Seeds *Please note ONLY we at PlottPalmTrees.Com Farm ship our merchandise, produce, and other exotic products nationwide & internationally. If you see our packaging or our descriptions but they are not SOLD under Paisley Farm and Crafts – they are NOT being shipped from TheMoringaKingdom.Com Our Seeds are Phytosanitary Certified, Organic, already cleared by the US Customs and shipped fast from our farm online. Our seeds are for agriculture purposes however they can be eaten as they are not treated with any chemicals. We overweigh our seed bags to make up for any hollow seeds (which does happen). Conventional (also known as Traditional) Moringa Oleifera Seeds are organically grown, Non GMO and when planted the trees may produce seed pods once a year once fully mature (approximately 18 mths). Moringa Oleifera Seeds, Trees and Leaves have a high level of nutrients. Moringa’s have many benefits. It is known as the tree you can eat, if you had no other food and survive due to its high level of nutrients. Some benefits include: 3 times the Potassium in bananas. 7 times the Vitamin-C as in oranges. 25 times the Iron in spinach. 4 times the Calcium in milk. 4 times the Vitamin A in carrots. Free shipping is available in the continental United States, with bulk ordering over 400 dollars. Contact us for international rates. If you are not pleased with something regarding your order, please contact us before leaving negative feedback. We strive to have excellent customer service! Thanks, Plott Palm Trees is a certified nursery.
** Please check with your local Post Office or Agriculture Department before purchasing plants. Certain states and countries have their own import/export regulations and it is the buyers’ responsibility to be aware of their home state restrictions.
Normally the Moringa Seeds are pricey, ranging in .50 cents to 1 dollar a seed (USD). We actually sell between 2-5 cents a seed in bulk. For instance if you purchase 1000x Moringa Seeds (1 Pound bag) your price:
1000x seed= 139.95. = 14¢ per seed
2000x seed= 249.95$ = 12¢ per seed
3000x seed= 319.95 = 10¢ per seed
4000x seed = 339.95$ = 8¢ per seed
5000x seed = 359.95 = 7¢ per seed
6000x seed= 369.95$ = 6¢ per seed
10,000x seeds= 406.95 usd. = 4¢ per seed
Shipping = +8.88 for USA and International varies.
What do you say?
1000x BULK MORINGA OLEIFERA SEEDS,
DRUMSTICK-MALUNGGAY SEEDS 100% PURE ORGANIC, HERBAL Moringa Seed Purifies ALL IMPURITIES In Water
– HIGH PROTEIN AND ALKALIZES BLOOD PH
1000x BULK MORINGA OLEIFERA SEEDS,
100% PURE ORGANIC, HERBAL GROWING
CLICK HERE To Watch The New Product Overview
On Our Products For Better Understanding.
SUPER SUPER SPECIAL GOING ONRIGHT NOW FRIENDS AND FAMILY AND FAMILY OF FOLKS!We Have The One Time Bulk Special Deal Of The Century Going On Right Now!!!THIS VERY SECOND, YOU CAN Begin Your Moringa Garden!…No Wait, You Can Actually Harvest From your OWN FIELD!!!That Is Right I Am Bringing Back The Moringa Bulk Seed Sale!!!I Know You Loved It Last Year,It Was Phenomenal To Present The most Bang For Your Money On This Truly Remarkable Tree…This Plant Is The Most nutritional Tree In The World- And It Is Known As The Medicine Tree Or Survival Tree,Because You Can Completely Live Off Of It And ALL PARTS OF THE TREE ARE EDIBLE!Now, you Know I Like To Stay Health Conscious, So I Only Have TheBEST MOST NUTRITIONAL TREE AVAILABLE- THAT IS ALL ORGANIC-ALL NATURAL! NO FILLERS AND NO SPRAYED CHEMICALS OR BLANCHING! …That Is Right!Most Moringa Seeds Go For About 10 Bucks For 50 Seeds-I Once Had The Sale For 450 Seeds At 49.95!SO THAT IS ONLY HALF THE PRICE!…And Today I Am Offering Up To You This Time…1000x All Organic Moringa Seeds For ONLYUS $138.88!!!!MORINGA OLEIFERA SEEDS,DRUMSTICK-MALUNGGAY SEEDS 100% PURE ORGANIC, HERBAL
We All Need God Given Nature To Heal Us…
∆GROW YOUR OWN FIELD OF MORINGA! Don’t Have A Yard Grow In Pots Or In The Basement…This Is The Survival Tree – Every Preppers Dream…HAS A SEED LIFE WHEN STORED IN COOL ATMOSPHERE UP TO 5 YEARS OR EVEN MORE!
•Grows Super Fast- Faster Than The Fastest Crop Known, Which Is Corn.
•Grows To 10 Feet In One Season-
•Produces Drumstick Fruits (Most Valued Part Of Tree For Nutrition & Medicinal Properties) IN JUST 2 YEARS, YOU WILL HAVE ORGANIC FRUIT
•You Can Grow In Your Kitchen And Pull Leaves Off Real Easy & Throw Into Your Salad And Get Everything You Need.
•You Can Actually Continuously Cut The Tree Back And Eat The Bark In A Smoothie- The Leaves Can Be Eaten, Dried, Or Pressed Into Extract. You can Eat The Drumstick Beans Cooked Or Uncooked We Have Recipes. The Seeds In The Drumstick Can Be Harvested, Eaten, Pressed Into Oil, Or Used To Purify Water; As Well As Used To Fuel Your Car (If You Have The Proper Conversion Set-Up- We Are Working On Enlightening You More On That IN The Future) – You Can Eat The Roots, For Certain Medicinal Purposes Or Make HORSERADISH OUT OF IT. – You Can Throw The Flowers Into A Tea And Have A Great Energy Tea That Will Help You Overcome Depression And Anxiety As Well As gives Boost Of Energy.
•This Tree’s Seeds are derived from the seeds of the healthiest land plant on Earth and all our seeds are the freshest when sent out and ALL ORGANIC- HEIRLOOMS – NON SPRAYED- ALL NATURAL – NO CHEMICALS TO RAISE THESE TREES…These Trees Are Of The Strongest Nature- Which Is Wild Crafted, They Were NEGLECTED TREES, Which Makes Them Stronger And The Ph Was In Perfect Soil…You have No Worries, The Guy You Are Getting Them From Managed To Trick Mother Nature Into Letting Him Grow Palm Trees In Missouri (Where They Have Never Been Known To Be Cultivated)…He Hears A Silent Whisper In A Gust Of Wind, That Only Those Listening Closely Can Hear…
He Calls It The Tropical Breeze…Do You Feel It?….It Is The Spirit Of Nature…It Is Holy And In Harmony With The Creator…That Is Where We Get Our Product…From The Heavenly Creator Of NATURE…And Not The Lab.
Anyways…This Price Is Bulk, You cannot FIND ANYWHERE 1000x Seeds For This Amazing Price, Don’t Miss Out On It Before It Blows Away…I Thought I Would Just Whisper All Of This To You Today…Enjoy And You Really Can’t Afford To Miss Out On This Deal…If Health Is Your Greatest Wealth, Then EVERYONE NEEDS ABUNDANCE OF THESE TREES!
I Said Before, If This Tree Weren’t Green, It Would Surely Be Golden, ..
Because Not Even Gold Is Worth More Than What This One Single Plant
And It’s Tiny Leaves Are Capable Of…What Are You Waiting For?
THESE ARE FRESH OFF THE BEAN BABY! Get You Some Of These Miracle Seeds
TODAY, RIGHT NOW…And Call TOLL-FREE 1-855-841-9659
IF ANY QUESTIONS!
You Can’t Grow Wrong At PlottPalmTrees.Com….
We Are Planting Golden-Green Dreams In Your Land…
Don’t Forget Your Home Is Not Your House…It Is NATURE…
Are You Ready To Go Back Home?…Has Nostalgia Sinked In Yet?
LOVE YOU LATER FRIENDS AND FAMILY….
BUY Premium Quality Moringa Seed Powder & Caps (Pterygospermin)
- Antibiotics and anti-bacterial drugs are valuable tools in combating infections, both in topical forms and when taken internally. The antimicrobial effects of these powerful medications can be used to treat a wide range of bacterial infections, including pneumonia, tuberculosis, meningitis, strep throat and many other diseases. Over 100 different compounds are classed as antibiotics, such as penicillin, erythromycin, tetracycline and many other major types of anti-bacterial agents. Some antibiotics are more effective against certain bacteria, while others can be used to treat a wider range of bacterial infections. These are sometimes referred to as broad-spectrum antibiotics.The ancient Greeks and Egyptians used various types of mold to treat certain ailments. These primitive antibiotics provided some protection against the growth of bacteria within wounds or systemic infections. The Ayurvedic folk medicine tradition of India also incorporated the seeds of the Moringa oleifera plant into ointments and poultices to treat infections. It is now known that these seeds contain a natural antibiotic substance known as pterygospermin.Modern antibiotic medicine has its roots in the 1870s, however, when the effects of antibiotics were first observed and recorded by Louis Pasteur, Robert Koch and others. Alexander Fleming’s experiments with bread mold led to the identification of penicillin, a powerful antibiotic that can be used to combat a wide range of bacteria types. Physicians and health care professionals utilize synthetic, semi-synthetic and naturally-occurring antibiotics, depending on the specific illness to be treated and the needs of the individual patient.Antibiotics TodayModern antibiotics are typically divided into two separate classes. Bacteriostatic antibiotics prevent the division and replication of bacteria, thus stalling the infection’s growth and spread. Bactericidal antibiotics, by contrast, work to destroy the bacteria directly and work more quickly as a result. Antibiotics can be further subdivided into various families, including:Cephalosporins – These antibiotics retard and prevent the formation of cell walls in most bacteria, preventing the spread of infection.Glycopeptides – By attacking the cell walls and preventing them from forming or reforming properly, glycopeptides slow the progress of bacteria.Quinolones – The antibiotic action of quinolones prevents the proper genetic replication of bacteria affected by these drugs.Macrolides – While not recommended for use by individuals with liver problems, the macrolide line of antibiotics is typically used to treat tuberculosis, Lyme disease and leprosy.Tetracyclines – One of the most popular families of antibiotics, these medications are used as broad-spectrum anti-bacterial drugs to fight a wide range of infections and diseases.Additionally, natural antibiotics are available that can provide anti-bacterial benefits to patients suffering from infections.AllergiesIn some cases, certain classes or families of antibiotics cannot be ingested by patients due to serious allergies. Penicillin allergies are the most common type of antibiotic allergy, with approximately ten percent of all people reporting some degree of allergic response when treated with the drug. The most common reaction is rash or discomfort, but serious allergic reactions are also possible, including anaphylactic shock and even death.Moringa SeedsThe seeds of the moringa plant include a natural antibiotic that can be used to treat or control infection. Pterygospermin can be used to counter the effects of a number of bacteria responsible for causing infections and also offers an anti-fungal effect for even more utility. Because pterygospermin occurs naturally in moringa seeds, it typically does not carry the same high risk of allergic response as more highly processed antibiotics. Additionally, a study conducted in 1981 and published in Planta Medica identified the presence of benzyl isothiocyanate within the seeds. This compound is also a highly effective antibiotic and can be used to treat bacterial infection, making moringa a valuable medicinal supplement in cases where bacteria may pose a threat to health or human life.
• Used for their antibiotic and anti-inflammatory properties to treat arthritis, rheumatism, gout, cramp, sexually transmitted diseases and boils. The seeds are roasted, pounded, mixed with coconut oil and applied to the problem area. Seed oil can be used for the same ailments.
• Roasted seeds and oil can encourage urination.
• They can also be used as a relaxant for epilepsy.
• Moringa seeds are effective against skin-infecting bacteria Staphylococcus aureus and Pseudomonas aeruginosa. They contain the potent antibiotic and fungicide terygospermin.
•When seeds are crushed into a powder, they act as a natural flocculent which can be used to purify dirty water, eliminating between 90-99% of bacteria.
DO NOT EAT MORINGA SEEDS IF YOU ARE PREGNANT!
If you are pregnant, please STOP taking moringa seeds until after delivery. But can you be taking other moringa products, Yes! Especially the moringa leaves/leaf powder. But for the seeds, please STOP! Incidentally, if you are looking for the fruit of the womb, or trying to conceive(TTC), moringa seeds are A MUST for you. Can you see the irony there? Yes, that is MORINGA for you.Moringa Oleifera
Known Around The World As The Miracle Tree
MORINGA IS NATURAL POWERHOUSE OF MULTIVITAMINS AND MINERALS UNRIVALED IN OTHER PLANTSMADE IN NATURE NOT IN A LABORATORY LIKE MANY SYNTHETIC MULTIVITAMIN SUPPLEMENTSDirection to Use:———————Please start with 1/8 of a teaspoon for a week. Initially few may get detox, but it is because of the purity of the Moringa. Then slowly increase to 1/4 to 1 teaspoon, your body will adopt to it.Recommended dosage is use one teaspoon twice daily.Can be taken with Juice, Water, smoothies, Sauces, Soups, Cereal or blended with frozen fruits and coconut milk.Moringa powder can also be sprinkled on top of many dishes before they are served, including meats, stews, soups, and salads.Our Moringa Powder are Freeze Dried (High tech drying process that avoid LOSS OF NUTRITION) and it contains:
46 Natural Antioxidants
17X more calcium than that of Milk
25X more Iron than that of Spinach
15X the Potassium in a Banana
10X more Omega 3’s than Salmon
7X more Vitamin C than Oranges
10X more Vitamin A/beta-caratene than Carrots
10X more Protein than Yogurt
3X more Iton than Almonds
18 Amino Acids including all 8 of the essential Amino Acids
Contains all the Vitamins & Minerals that the body needs.
Here are the benefits of continuous intake of Moringa:
1. Increases the Natural Defenses of the body
2. Provides nourishment to the eyes and the brain.
3. Promotes metabolism with bio-available ingredients
4. Promotes the Cell structure of the body
5. Promotes natural Serum cholesterol.
6. Lowers the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines.
7. Promotes the normal functioning of the liver and the kidney.
8. Beautifies the skin
9. Promotes energy
10. Promotes proper digestion
11. Acts as an antioxidant
12. Takes care of the immune system of the body
13. Promotes healthy circulatory system
14. It is an anti-inflammatory
15. Gives a feeling of general wellness
16. Supports the normal sugar levels of the body.
Moringa leaf boosts your energy in a natural manner, and is a remarkable source of nutrition. This energy promotion does not happen because of sugar, so it is lasts for a long time. Individuals ingesting it say that their ulcers are healed, tumors restricted, there are reduction in the arthritis pains and inflammations, controlled blood pressure, the skin problems are restored, and finally they have stronger defenses against diseases.
Another property of the Moringa leaf is its soothing ability, because of which it can lower the blood pressure and promotes good sleep. It can also purify water since it has a detoxifying effect. Also a coagulant agent, Moringa can attach itself to hazardous bacteria and other materials, a process that is surmised to occur in the body too. The happy outcome is more sustained energy without any over-activity, balanced hormone and gland system, controlled blood pressure, and a rested nervous system.NUTRITIONAL VALUE OF MORINGA SEEDS
The Moringa oleifera tree is grown in many parts of the world and can tolerate hostile conditions and poor soils. It is a very useful tree and practically every part of it can be used as food or in traditional medicine. Moringa seeds are eaten either in the immature pod or when fully maturated. The seeds can also be pressed to produce Moringa oil, which is used in cooking, cosmetics and pharmaceuticals.
Moringa seeds are rich in oleic acid, a monounsaturated fatty acid. Oleic acid is typically associated
with olive oil, as the latter is one of the main sources of this unsaturated fat in the diet. Oleic acid is
believed to be one of the factors responsible for the health-promoting effects of the
Mediterranean diet, and according to the 2007 issue of “Alternative Medicine Review,” evidence is
accumulating that it may help protect against cancer.
Moringa seeds are rich in the vitamins A and C and the mineral iron. Vitamin A is important for eye health and night vision, healthy skin, hair and nails and cell growth. Vitamin C is an important antioxidant that protects you from the damaging effects of free radicals. It is also important in wound healing, immune function and collagen synthesis. Iron is an important component of red blood cells and a low intake causes iron-deficiency anemia.Vegetarians and women tend to be particularly at risk of iron deficiency.
The June 2010 issue of “Revista do Instituto de Medicina Tropical de Sao Paulo” reported that
researchers have discovered that extracts from the moringa seeds have antibacterial effects.
In this study, the extract exhibited a bactericidal effect against Staphylococcus
aureus, Vibrio cholerae and Escherichia coli. This gives credence to the use of moringa seeds
and leaves as an antiseptic in traditional medicine.
A similar study, reported in the June 2009 issue of “Anais da Academia Brasileira de Ciencias,”
investigated the larvicidal effect of moringa seed extract. The researchers found that
this extract was toxic to the larvae of the yellow fever mosquito, an insect that
spreads a number of diseases. On the other hand it was found that the extract was
harmless to rats. The authors conclude that the seeds and their extract could be used in mosquito control programs.
HOW TO PROPERLY GERMINATE THE SEEDS!A Lot Of People Don’t Do It Right And They Lower Their Success,But Overall It Is A Difficult Plant NOT TO CULTIVATE…Even When Neglected…
The Moringa tree is native to northern India, but today it is common throughout the tropical and sub-tropical regions of Asia, Africa, and Latin America.
Moringa trees grow easily from seeds or cuttings. They grow quickly even in poor soil and bloom 8 months after planting.
To grow from a cutting:
After the trees have stopped
producing fruits each year, branches
need to be cut off so that fresh
growth may take place. These
branches are excellent for growing
- Make a cutting at least 1″ (2.5cm) in diameter and at least six feet (1.8m) long.
- Dig a hole 3 ft. (1m) x 3 ft. (1m) and 3 ft. (1m) deep.
- Place cutting in this hole and fill with a mixture of soil, sand and composted manure. Pack firmly around base of the cutting. Form a slight dome or cone shape, sloping down away from the cutting. It is desirable that water not touch the stem of the new tree.
- Water generously, but do not drown the cutting in water.
In India, the custom is to put some cow dung on top of the open end of the cutting. This is an excellent way to protect the cutting from pests.
Top of Page
To grow from seed:
Moringa seeds have no
dormancy periods and can
be planted as soon as they
In the ground:
It is best to plant the seeds directly where the tree is intended to grow and not transplant the seedling. The young seedlings are fragile and often cannot survive transplanting. To plant seeds directly in the ground:
- Choose an area with light and sandy soil, not heavy with clay or water-logged.
- Dig holes 1 ft (30 cm) square and 1 ft deep. Back-fill the holes with loose soil. Compost or manure will help the tree grow better, even though Moringa trees can grow in poor soils.
- Plant 3 to 5 seeds in each hole, 2 in. (5 cm) apart. Plant the seeds no deeper than three times the width of the seed (approximately ½ in. or 1.5 cm — the size of one’s thumbnail).
- Keep the soil moist enough so that the top soil will not dry and choke the emerging saplings, but it should not be too wet or else the seeds can drown and rot.
- When the saplings are four to six inches tall, keep the healthiest sapling in the ground and remove the rest. Termites and nematodes can kill a young sapling. Take measures to protect saplings from these two dangers.
Note: If the soil is heavy, dig a larger hole of up to 3 ft (90 cm) in diameter and 3 ft deep, and backfill with 1 part sand and 2 parts original soil. Added compost or manure will help.
Top of Page
When it is not possible to plant directly in the ground, use the following method:
- Fill seedling bags with light soil mixture, i.e. 3 parts soil to 1 part sand.
- Plant two or three seeds in each bag, ¼ in. (0.5 cm) deep.
- Keep moist but not too wet. Germination will occur within two weeks.
4. Remove extra seedlings, leaving one in each bag.
Seedlings can be transplanted after four to six months when they are 2-3 ft (60-90 cm) high.Transplanting
The ground where the trees are to be planted should be light and sandy, not heavy with clay or water-logged.
Dig a hole 1 ft (30 cm) square and 1 ft deep. Backfill with loose soil. Adding compost or manure will help the trees grow better.
- Water the planting holes one day before transplanting the seedlings.
- Plant seedlings in the late afternoon to avoid the hot sun the first day.
- Make a hole in the pit to accept all soil in the bag. Carefully cut open the sack and place the seedling in the planting hole. Be careful to keep the soil around the seedling’s roots intact.
- Pack soil around the seedling base.
- Water only lightly for the first few days.
If the seedlings fall over, tie them to a stick for support. Protect young saplings from termites and nematodes.
>A whopping 780 million people around the world can’t take a clean, pure glass of water to their lips to quench their thirst. Purifying water can be expensive and cumbersome in many countries, and without access to clean water or sanitation, disease runs rampant, and many people die unnecessarily from water-borne illness. Fortunately, due to the collaboration of the University of Botswana and researchers from Uppsala University, a natural and inexpensive way to purify water has been uncovered – Moringa oleifera.
Utilizing extracts from the Moringa oleifera tree, scientists were able to remove impurities from water without using aluminum or iron salts (both substances can have damaging effects on the human body, especially aluminum).
“It’s amazing to see that simple interactions between molecules can solve practical problems. Understanding this process can lead to further developments in water purification using naturally occurring and environmentally friendly materials,” says Adrian Rennie, Professor of Neutron Scattering at Uppsala University.
Normally, water is purified with aluminum of iron salts. This is especially so in underdeveloped countries like Africa and Asia. Instead of using these chemical contaminants, water can be purified easily and inexpensively with Moringa. You can watch a video to see the plant seeds in action, here.
A study shows how extremely small amounts of protein from the seeds of the tree bind strongly to surfaces, a property that results in the aggregation of pollutant particles, which can then be separated from the water. This discovery grew out of a collaboration with the University of Botswana and scientists at The Scattering Center and the Department of Physics and Astronomy at Ångström Laboratory.
Following are instructions on how to purify water with Moringa oleifera seed pods:
- 1. Collect only mature Moringa seed pods and remove the seed from its casing.
- 2. Discard the shell casings (seed coat) and put aside.
- 3. Determine the number of seed kernels you will need based on the turbidity and volume of water to be purified. In general, 1 seed kernel will treat a liter of water. Water with high turbidity (dirt and microorganisms) needs more seeds.
- 4. Crush the seed kernels (using a grinder hammer, mortar and pestle, etc.)
- This should result in a fine powder that you can sift through mesh or a screen.
- 5. Mix the seed powder with clean water to form a paste.
- 6. Mix the paste and about 1 cup of the clean water in a bottle and shake to make a solution.
- 7. Filter this into water to be cleaned with fine muslin cloth or mesh screen.
- (This will also help to remove larger unwanted particles from the water).
- 8. Stir the water rapidly for about 1 minute then slowly for approximately 10 minutes.
- 9. Let the water sit undisturbed for 1-2 hours minimum. Longer is fine.
- 10. Carefully pour clean water from the top – the contaminates will have settled to the bottom.
- 11. This clean water can then be filtered or sterilized for use in cooking or drinking.
Please note: (Moringa does not remove all water pathogens, just a large percentage)
Moringa Water Purification
Dirt sink to bottom
Cleaned water after 1 hour
Crushed Moringa seeds clarify and purify water to suit domestic use and lower the bacterial concentration in the water making it safe for drinking.
Moringa Water Purification
By using Moringa seeds people will no longer be depending on expensive means originating from the West. Using Moringa to purify water replaces chemicals such as aluminium sulphate, which are dangerous to people and the environment, and are expensive.
Water from varying sources will need different amounts of Moringa seeds powder because of the impurities present will not be the same. Experiments with a jar will help in working out the correct amount needed.
MORINGA WATER TREATMENT
How to Purify Water with Moringa Seeds
In addition to food, shelter and clothing, water is one of our basic human needs and lack of potable water is a major cause of death and disease in our world. The purpose of this document is to provide information on household water treatment using seeds of the Moringa oleifera tree.
Using natural materials to clarify water is a technique that has been practiced for centuries and of all the materials that have been used, seeds of the Moringa have been found to be one of the most effective. Studies have been conducted since the early 1970’s to test the effectiveness of Moringa seeds for treating water. These studies have confirmed that the seeds are highly effective in removing suspended particles from water with medium to high levels of turbidity (Moringa seeds are less effective at treating water with low levels of turbidity).
Moringa oleifera seeds treat water on two levels, acting both as a coagulant and an antimicrobial agent. It is generally accepted that Moringa works as a coagulant due to positively charged, water-soluble proteins, which bind with negatively charged particles (silt, clay, bacteria, toxins, etc) allowing the resulting “flocs” to settle to the bottom or be removed by filtration. The antimicrobial aspects of Moringa continue to be researched. Findings support recombinant proteins both removing microorganisms by coagulation as well as acting directly as growth inhibitors of the microorganisms. While there is ongoing research being conducted on the nature and characteristics of these components, it is accepted that treatments with Moringa solutions will remove 90-99.9% of the impurities in water.
WATER TREATMENT WITH MORINGA SEEDS
Solutions of Moringa seeds for water treatment may be prepared from seed kernels or from the solid residue left over after oil extraction (presscake). Moringa seeds, seed kernels or dried presscake can be stored for long periods but Moringa solutions for treating water should be prepared fresh each time. In general, 1 seed kernel will treat 1 liter (1.056 qt) of water.
Perfectional Plant Video PART #
Low turbidity NTU<50 1 seed per 4 liters (4.225 qt) water
Medium turbidity NTU 50-150 1 seed per 2 liters (2.112 qt) water
High turbidity NTU 150-250 1 seed per 1 liter (1.056 qt) water
Extreme turbidity NTU >250 2 seeds per 1 liter (1.056 qt) water
Moringa water purification
Preparing the Seeds and Treating Your Water .
1- Dry the seeds 3 days in direct sunlight. If using fruit pods, remove seeds from fruit before drying.
2- Discard any soft or discolored seeds.
3- Remove the dark outer skin or hull, then grind the seeds to a powder. It takes 15-20 ground Moringa seeds (or four heaping teaspoons of powder, or the contents of four rounded soda bottle tops of powder) to clear 20 liters of water. The powder can be stored for up to one month for later use if stored in a container with a tight-fitting lid or cover, in a cool dark place.
4- In a clean bottle, mix the powder vigorously with a little clean water to make a runny paste, then add it to the water you want to clear in the treatment container.
5- Stir quickly for about thirty seconds.
6- Then stir the water slowly and regularly for five to ten minutes.
7- Cover the treatment container and let it settle for 2 to 3 hours.
If moved or shaken before then, clarification will take much longer or fail to reach completion.
8- After the water has settled for at least 2 hour, the water is ready for secondary treatment, such as disinfection.
Moringa Seed Purifies ALL IMPURITIES In Water
– HIGH PROTEIN AND ALKALIZES BLOOD PH
The medicinal properties of the moringa seed are well documented in the scientific literature and are further supported by the experiences of generations of traditional Ayurvedic practitioners.
While many parts of Moringa Oleifera trees are deemed useful, the seeds are especially prized for their medicinal powers. The seeds have valuable properties that enable them to treat a wide array of illnesses and conditions. The National Charity for Organic Growing has studied the efficacy of Moringa Oleifera seeds as a medial treatment and found that they provide legitimate relief for many medical problems. These include rheumatism, gout, sexually transmitted diseases, urinary infections, boils, and even epilepsy. When used as medicine, the seeds are pounded and mixed with coconut oil. Often, seed oil derived from the Moringa Oleifera seeds will be used in place of the mashed seeds
Moringa seeds in traditional medicine
The seeds of the moringa plant have been used in Ayurveda medical practice for centuries to treat a variety of ailments and to improve overall health in patients. The antibiotic properties of moringa seeds make them valuable in poultices and topical treatments for bacterial infections and other conditions of the skin. Taken internally, moringa seeds have traditionally been used to reduce the frequency of epileptic fits and to treat arthritis and rheumatoid disorders. Moringa seeds are also recommended by traditional practitioners to treat a variety of sexual dysfunctions and to improve sex drive in both men and women.
Modern medical uses
The antibiotic properties of moringa seeds have been proven in laboratory testing. Moringa seeds can be used to treat fungal infections as well due to the presence of pterygospermin, a naturally occurring antibiotic present throughout the moringa plant. Additionally, the high protein and iron content of these seeds make them a valuable resource in combating malnutrition and anemia in developing regions of the world.
Moringa Oleifera seeds, are eaten like green peas. The peas are harvested until they harden and strained or boiled to remove the bitter coating. The seeds offer concentrated nutrients including amino acids, proteins and a wide range of vitamins and minerals, making them an outstanding supplement for stressed and hurried individuals and a solid source of nutrition for undernourished populations around the world. The nuts can be served fresh or dried and often are pressed to remove the oil they contain, which is useful for cooking and can be added to other dishes to boost their nutrient content as well.
Moringa Oleifera seed powder is particularly effective in purifying water. This is important in many societies, where the only drinking water available may come from a dirty river or lake. The Moringa Oleifera seed powder removes dirt by joining with the particles and sinking to the bottom. It also is extremely effective in removing harmful bacteria from bodies of water. Moringa Oleifera seed powder is much more economical, and arguably, safer than aluminum sulfate and other chemicals traditionally used in water purification. When crushed and added to turbid water, moringa seeds can serve to purify it for drinking and other uses. This cleansing property is the result of the coagulating nature of the moringa seed, which can speed water clarification and allow water to settle and become safe to drink much more quickly. The use of moringa seeds in water purification is expected to provide healthier, safer drinking water for many areas of the world in which technologically advanced methods are not available.
Ground and defatted moringa seeds can be used to supplement animal feed or as fertilizer for crops and enrichment of soil, allowing farmers and ranchers to enjoy increased production and improved results from their agricultural endeavors.
A source for biofuel
Because moringa seeds are rich in natural oils, they have been considered as a potential source for biofuel materials. Newer extraction techniques may make this even more profitable and prevalent as fossil fuels supplies continue to shrink.
The Moringa Oleifera tree provides some of the most useful and valuable seeds on earth. The Moringa Oleifera seeds create powerful and natural medicines used to heal a variety of ailments. In addition, Moringa Oleifera is used to purify water, feed animals and clean cooking. The extracts can produce powerful fertilizers and pesticides that keep other plants healthy.
List of chemical in the Moringa Seed:
|Chemical||Lo PPM||Hi PPM|